1 Angel Court
020 7706 3333
Sign up for UK Finance Alerts
Please complete this form to receive our latest communications and choose your areas of interest.
Contact us regarding membership on 020 7706 3333 or email email@example.com.
Conference & Event enquiries
For any queries with regards to our conferences, please call 020 7706 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries with regards to our training offer, please contact the UK Finance Learning Team on 020 3934 1054 or email email@example.com
If you are a journalist with a media enquiry, please contact the press office on 020 7416 6750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are not a regulator and we do not handle individual complaints about our members. We do not provide financial advice or offer any financial products.
- If you think you might be victim of a fraud, contact your financial institution straight away and then report it to Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040 or www.actionfraud.police.uk.
- If your query relates to a complaint, please contact your bank or building society, or the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
- If your enquiry relates to a specific payment you have made, you should contact your bank or building society.
- For queries about bank deposit protection, please contact the Financial Services Compensation Scheme at www.fscs.org.uk.
- If you would like to check whether a particular bank conducts regulated business in the UK, see the Financial Conduct Authority’s register at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
- If you are trying to trace money in a UK bank account, please go to www.mylostaccount.org.uk.
How to find us
The nearest underground stations are;
- Bank (Central, Northern, DLR)
- Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City)
- Moorgate (Northern, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City)