Thursday 10 May
30 Euston Square
As part of its commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, UK Finance is delighted to be supporting the Banking on Diversity in Tech event hosted by Women in Banking and Finance.
Join industry leaders from banking, finance and beyond, to stimulate fresh thinking and define real, practical steps to address gender and diversity imbalance in the workplace.
Discussions will focus:
- What can be done to pave the way for women and the broader diversity agenda?
- What haven’t we already tried?
- What has worked well in other industries that we could learn from and operationalise?
- What do the future levers of change look like?
- Anita Chandraker, Global Head of Innovation Services, PA Consulting Group
- Dominie Moss, CEO & Founder, The Return Hub
- Gill Wylie, Enterprise Transformation Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Carolanne Minashi, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, UBS
- Jan-Coos Geesink, MD Global Head of Sales & Marketing, Thomson Reuters
- Rachel Izzard, CFO, Aer Lingus
Register for your place to hear inspirational keynotes, a dynamic panel debate, and take part in an interactive brainstorming session, all followed by networking.